Writing first drafts and revisions
I have posted a new video here on my You Tube Channel. This short video was shot at a talk I gave in June 2013 to members of the Emsworth U3A. In it I am talking about how long it takes me to write a crime novel, first drafts and revisions.
I hope you enjoy watching it.
SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2013 @ 6:00:14 UTC
- Death Surge Video Trailer
- Pauline Rowson entertains Southbourne Literary Society with tales of murder, mystery and mayhem
- Another great U3A audience at Woolmer Forest
- Writing first drafts and revisions
- Pauline Rowson to give series of talks in libraries in South Wales
- The DI Andy Horton crime novels in order
- What's on in September