Crime and thriller novelsPauline Rowson's crime mystery series featuring the flawed and rugged DI Andy Horton and her stand alone thrillers In Cold Daylight, and In for the Kill are set against the back drop of the Solent on the South Coast of England. They have an international readership and have been translated into several languages.
- In Cold Daylight was shortlisted for the World Book Day Prize 2008 and voted the third most popular novel in an on line poll by readers.
- Pauline Rowson was longlisted for the prestigious Dagger in the Library Award 2008.
- Tide of Death was selected by Amazon as the 'Best Crime Fiction Novel 2006' in the year it was published.
- The Suffocating Sea was chosen by The Book Depository as one of ten 'Best of British Crime Fiction.'
- Dead Man's Wharf was given a star rated review by Kirkus and hailed as an 'Exemplary procedural.'
- Footsteps on the Shore was given a star rated review by Booklist in the USA where it was compared to the works of best selling crime authors Ed McBain and Joseph Wambaugh, Peter Robinson and John Harvey.
- A Killing Coast has been described as 'multilayered, twisted and complex' by Booklist
- Death Lies Beneath, number eight in the series has been hailed as a 'treat for fans of the puzzle box mystery.'
- Undercurrent, the ninth in the DI Horton series has received excellent reviews from the USA 'A thorny, multifaceted plot; a profusion of unusual twists; a likable yet complex hero; and plenty of fast-paced, knuckle-biting action." Booklist
Marketing, Sales, Communication and Motivational Books
Pauline Rowson is the author of several sales, marketing, motivational and communication books. A renowned marketing and training guru, she ran a successful marketing, media and training company before she made it into the world of best selling crime fiction.
Detective plays in the vein of the classic crime thrillers of the 20th centuryPauline Rowson is also a playwright of classic murder mystery detective plays. She is author of Murder at the Pelican Club, an Agatha Christie style play, a classic 'who done it' with a touch of humour, which can be performed on stage or in a restaurant with the audience all around.
Where to buy Pauline Rowson's booksPauline Rowson's books are available in a number of formats including, hardcover, paperback, large print, audio book and ebook format from all major retailers, independent bookshops and on line.
Also available on Kindle, Kobo and Nook and can be borrowed from libraries within the UK, USA and Commonwealth.